Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm sitting at home in my comfy chair, listening to the music on SIL's blog and drinking this amazing milk I bought today. That's right, you heard me correctly! Milk. But not just any milk... oh no... it's wonderful! Chocolate hazelnut milk. Amazing! Simply amazing! Such a little treat. I like soy milk, rice milk, hemp milk, almond milk and now hazelnut milk. However, I am very picky about my non-cow milks. They have to be creamy, but not too rich. Naturally sweet not sickeningly sugar enhanced. Not too thick, but definitely not watery.
Pacific Natural Foods Hazelnut milk made with Oregonian hazelnuts and real chocolate is just the ticket!
Yum!

What alternate milks do you like? I'd love to try some new ones!

1 comment:

jewells07 said...

I drink skim milk... That's about it. :)